Using Casino Bonuses is a great way to extend your time at the casino. They give you the opportunity to play with more resources compared to the amount of your initial deposit. Of course, this comes with additional wagering requirements. These requirements are that you can’t always cash out your winnings at the very moment you want. If you use the best casino bonuses, you need to meet all the wagering requirements before you cash out.
If you want to pick a bonus and start using it as soon as possible, just choose from the following casinos and get started. If your intention, however, is to learn more about the different types of bonuses and how they work, then please read on.
What are bonuses and why should you use them?
The term “Bonus” means added value. Regardless of the industry, it is something that should add value to the product or service being used. As far as online casinos are concerned, the most popular type of bonus is the cash bonus you get when you deposit. For example: if you deposit $120, you get $120 as a bonus. You can play for 240 bucks even though you’ve only deposited half of it.
In addition to the bonus money, online casinos may offer you free spins or casino cashback. Regardless of the type of casino bonus possible, they all provide value in the long run. You can play longer and have more fun.
Bonus terms and conditions
As I mentioned before, the wagering requirements of different online casino bonuses can vary greatly from one another. The most important thing is to read them carefully and make sure you understand each of them before you start playing. This is the only real way to avoid trouble. If you still have trouble understanding something, you can always contact support via online chat and ask them what was unclear.
People have contacted us many times complaining that the terms and conditions of casino bonuses are hard to understand, so you should never take the rules too lightly.
We’ve already mentioned the different types of bonuses, now let’s look at some of the most commonly used casino bonus terms:
- Casinos are very strict about the rule that one household can only open one account at a particular casino. This means that you and your roommate or partner cannot open accounts with the same IP address.
The same goes for a credit card or bank account used for a deposit. This is one of the first things casinos pay attention to when trying to find bonus violators, so please take note of this. You could end up with a blocked account and a lost deposit.
- It is extremely important to use your personal information when opening an online casino account. If you use someone else’s information, you will be deprived of your winnings when you get caught. Online casinos ask for your documents when cashing out, so abusing this item is almost impossible.
- The wagering requirements are designed so that you cannot cash out your deposit with the bonus you received. For example, if you made a deposit of $120, you must wager $3,600 if the wagering requirements are set at 31 times.
- If you have an active bonus in your account, you cannot play certain games. Some games do not allow bonus money, so please also read about this in the bonus terms and conditions. This is usually the case with table games, where the RTP (return to player) is higher than on slots.
- Casino bonuses may not be available in every country and may be limited for some.
- For some bonuses, there may be maximum withdrawal limits. For example, if you make a deposit of $12 and win $5,900, you can only receive a portion of that winnings. The excess amount will be deleted.
- Sometimes you must fill out a bonus code before making a deposit in order to qualify for an online bonus. If this is your case and you forget to do so, just contact casino support and they may still be able to give you something.
Other important aspects of bonuses
First of all, we advise you to only play at reliable online casinos. The right bet will always be a big industry leader or choosing one of the online casinos from our list. All of the casinos on our list have been verified by us, and we are assured that they make payouts when asked.
Another thing worth noting is that some online casinos can cancel your bonuses whenever they want. This is another sign of an unreliable casino, and we made sure that none of them ended up on our list.
If a casino ends up not paying you out in some form or another, you’re left pretty defenseless. Your only chance is to make it public and hope that in fear of losing your reputation, they will agree that you are right. Be sure to read our reviews before you choose a casino.
Different types of bonuses
- Deposit bonuses give you extra money to play with. Deposit bonuses usually range from 51% to 101%. This, of course, is not carved in stone, and some online casinos may offer you more or less favorable options.
- In some rare cases, sign-up bonuses can give you up to 500% of the value of the bonus. For example, if you make a deposit of $120 and ask for their deposit bonus, you will get an extra $120 to play with. But this means that all your cash will be turned into bonus money, and you won’t be able to cash out your winnings before you play them with all the bonus requirements in mind. Usually the wagering requirements range from 36-41 times. If it’s more than that, I suggest you don’t use that bonus, as it’s no longer a very winning option for the player.
- No deposit bonuses mean bonuses that you get without making a deposit. For example: you open an account at an online casino and receive $12. Usually these types of bonuses do not exceed $24, and they are difficult to find.
- Free spins are spins on slot machine related games. You can request them when you open an account or when you make a deposit. You can also earn them in slot games yourself by playing for real money or by participating in various promotions or tournaments offered by online casinos.
- Cashback (cashback) means that the online casino will return a certain amount to you in the case of loss. This is not the most popular existing casino bonus, but some of the providers still use it.
- Loyalty programs exist to reward loyal players. If a player is loyal enough, they can be rewarded with trips to various places, tickets to sporting events, casino bonus points, etc. They are very different from each other, so it is quite difficult to explain them in detail here. You should read the terms and conditions carefully if you want to know what a certain casino loyalty program offers.
Now let’s answer some of the most common questions people ask about casino bonuses.
How do bonuses work?
A casino bonus is an added value that certain casinos give their customers. It gives players more playing time for less money. There are many different bonuses that work in different ways.
Can you make money with bonuses?
In general, you could make a few bucks thanks to the free offers, but they are not profitable in the long run.
What is a welcome bonus or package?
A welcome bonus is a bonus or package that is offered to new customers. Generally, this bonus is much better than the usual offers.
What do the wagering requirements of an online bonus mean?
A casino bonus turns your money along with the added amount into bonus money. This entire amount must be wagered a certain number of times before you can cash it out.
Should I use bonuses?
Yes, they enrich your online casino experience while giving you more play money.
Can I win with free spins?
Yes, you can win with free spins. Some of the online casinos have no wagering requirements for winnings from free spins. Even if they did, you could still stay in the winnings.
What is a deposit bonus?
A deposit bonus is the amount of bonus added to your deposit. It is usually 35-55%.
Can I cancel my bonus?
Yes, you can cancel your bonus at any time, but before you do so, please note that if you lose some money, it will be deducted from your own money first. If you win, your winnings will be forfeited and you can only cash out the amount of your deposit.
What are the most useful casino bonuses for the player?
The most useful bonuses are free spins and deposit bonuses.