The Cornwall Food Foundation is built on a foundation of nurturing talent and working with people to realise their potential.
This extends from our apprentice chefs in Fifteen Cornwall’s kitchen through to all the passionate people we have working in a multitude of positions across the organisation.
This is a fantastic role oversees the administration of the charities brands and various projects, supporting the team to meet delivery requirements and ESF compliance. This will be achieved by:
- Act as the first point of contact for the charity, interacting on daily basis with a wide range of stakeholders at various levels.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the operational and delivery team as require
- To ensure effective data records are maintained for programme reporting and audit.
The Cornwall Food Foundation is best known for managing the Fifteen Apprentice Programme and Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall restaurant. The Foundation also engages people in need through a variety of community food initiatives focusing on health, wellbeing and employment, this post will focus on delivery within this area.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate experience of supporting ESF programmes, experience of prioritising workloads and working within a busy office environment. You will need to have
fast and accurate word processing/data entry skills and have the ability to update databases, maintain records and securely store information. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential and careful attention to detail is a must.
The post holder will be based in the Cornwall Food Foundation’s new office in Truro.
Download the Programme Administrator Job Description for full details of the position.
- Fixed Term Contract until 30 April 2020
- Hours: 37.5 hours a week.
(This post is working within European Social Fund contracts plus other grant funded projects as required).
- Salary: £17,500
- Please forward the following to [email protected]
- Your CV (no more than 2 sides of A4)
- A covering letter explaining your skills, knowledge and experience in relation to the person specification.
- Application closing date: Thursday 22nd February 2018
- Interviews will take place during Wk.c.5th March
For any questions regarding this post please contact [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
This role is fully funded by Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund.