The Cornwall Food Foundation is built on a foundation of nurturing talent and working with people to realise their potential.
This extends from our apprentice chefs in Fifteen Cornwall’s kitchen through to all the passionate people we have working in a multitude of positions across the organisation.
Current Job Opportunities:
Finance and Grant Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to join the finance team to manage the budgets and finances of the charities projects and deliver reliable and up-to-date budget information to key stakeholders and funders. Key areas of responsibility are:
• To ensure that financial records and reports correctly meet funder contracts
• To ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as funder contracts and
• To promote good financial management of programmes and funder contracts
• To support fundraising efforts by preparing financials for grant proposals and reports, making future financial projections and identifying funding gaps, and assisting with grant writing
The post-holder required significant experience in financial management and a strong understanding of grant management, financial claims and complex budget preparation for funders. Knowledge and experience of European Social Fund compliance is essential. The post would be suitable for a newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA but we would also consider AAT qualified with necessary ESF experience.
• Fixed Term Contract until 30th November 2019
• Hours: 22.5 hrs per week
• Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 pro rata
• With flexibility to work between the Truro and Watergate Bay offices
This role is part funded by The Big Lottery and European Social Fund.
Who we are
The Cornwall Food Foundation is best known for managing the Fifteen Apprentice Programme and Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall restaurant. The Foundation also engages people in need through a community cooking programme focusing on health, wellbeing and employment.
Download the full job description for full details of the position.
To apply: Please forward the following to [email protected]
- Your CV (no more than 2 sides of A4)
- A covering letter explaining your skills, knowledge and experience in relation to the person specification.
Application closing date: 3oth May 2017
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. This role is fully funded by Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund.